Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-01-2019, 05:15 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - July

July 1

Philippians 4:4-9 4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

"If God be for us, who can be against us" (Romans 8:31).

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." (Galatians 6:9)

All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever. — 1 Peter 1:24
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2019, 07:11 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 2

Matthew 6:3-4 “But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. –Isaiah 41:13

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. – Psalm 34:10

“Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” John 20:29

"Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9).

For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17
Old 07-03-2019, 07:08 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 3

Psalm 31:1-5 1 In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. 2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. 3 Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me. 4 Keep me free from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge. 5 Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, Lord, my faithful God.

But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to you; you are the helper of the fatherless. – Psalm 10:14

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

Romans 12:21 NIV Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:32
Old 07-04-2019, 07:02 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 4

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7

My son, if sinful men entice you, do not give in to them. - Proverbs 1:10

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. – Matthew 5:9

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:7

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. – Galatians 5:13

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 5:7 (NLT): Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.

Today’s Thought: God cares about you. He does not just care about a few things, but everything! He cares about you so much that He knows exactly how many hairs you have on your head!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You so much for caring about me! Today, I ask that You show me in a tangible way exactly how much You care about me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. — Proverbs 2:6

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:34 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 5

Matthew 6:20 – But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.

“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path” (Psalm 119:105, NIV).

Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. Isaiah 64:8

In him [Jesus our Lord] and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. —Ephesians 3:12

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." — Luke 18:27
Old 07-06-2019, 06:50 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 6

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Galatians 6:9 – Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

2 Corinthians 9:8 – God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. - Philippians 4:6

"Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think." Romans 12:2

May God . . . help you live in complete harmony with each other—each with the attitude of Christ Jesus toward the other. Romans 15:5

Treat [others] exactly as you would like them to treat you. Luke 6:31
Old 07-07-2019, 07:41 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 7

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:114

Luke 6:37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. — Psalm 119:1

Psalm 18:30 “As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.”
Old 07-08-2019, 06:55 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 8

He will not let your foot be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Psalms 121:3

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Isaiah 40:8 – The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39
Old 07-09-2019, 07:14 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 9

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. Matthew 6:19-20

Romans 12:2 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Thought: Guard your mind. What goes in shapes who you are.

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. — Matthew 6:6

Hebrews 13:15-16 15 Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. 16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:09 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 10

Ephesians 2:8-10 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

2 Corinthians 5:17 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Isaiah 40:8 – The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. — Hebrews 11:6
Old 07-11-2019, 07:00 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 11

Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. — Psalm 46:1

John 14:21 NIV "Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

Matthew 7:7-11 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Jeremiah 32:17 ““Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.”

James 2:14-18 14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. 18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:37 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12

"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you." -- Matthew 5:44

Romans 12:9-10 NIV Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Mark 12:30 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Matthew 4:4 “Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’””
Old 07-13-2019, 07:06 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 13

One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4

1 Timothy 4:12 – Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." ⁠—Psalm 32:8

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Hebrews 13:5-6 NIV Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
Old 07-14-2019, 08:15 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 14

I hope for Your salvation, O Lord, and I do Your commandments. (ESV) Psalms 119:166

Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 5 For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you” (Matthew 7:7, NIV).

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. – Psalm 34:10

Deuteronomy 31:8 The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. — Colossians 3:1-2

John 15:10 “If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”
Old 07-15-2019, 09:07 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 15

James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

"I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper. He will give you this Helper to be with you forever. The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him because it does not see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you and he will be in you." ⁠—John 14:16-17

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. — Hebrews 11:1

Joshua 22:5 NIV "Be very careful to keep the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the LORD gave you: to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to obey his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul."

John 15:10 “If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”
Post New ThreadReply