Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2023, 06:46 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - March

March 1

Philippians 4:11 – Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have.

1 Thessalonians 4:11 – Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

"Jesus said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone, everywhere.'" (Mark 16:15)

Proverbs 15:4 NIV The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. — Proverbs 27:17

2 Timothy 1:7 “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”

For the word of the LORD holds true, and we can trust everything He does. He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth. Psalms 33:4-5
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2023, 05:34 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. Psalm 20:7

Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Psalm 103:12 – As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

Exodus 33:14 – My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. — Proverbs 24:3-4

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. Psalm 20:7
Old 03-03-2023, 06:10 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3

Habakkuk 3:19 ‘The Sovereign LORD is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to tread on the heights.’

Galatians 2:20 NIV I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Philippians 2:3 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,

Titus 3:3-7 At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

The LORD helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads. Psalm 145:14
Old 03-04-2023, 07:06 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4

We are made right with God when we believe that Jesus shed his blood, sacrificing his life for us. Romans 3:25

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. — Proverbs 25:21

Ecclesiastes 5:2 2 Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Philemon 1:25

Isaiah 40:31 – Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 55:8-9 – "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Ephesians 4:2-5 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. — Colossians 3:23-24
Old 03-05-2023, 07:00 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

Colossians 1:15 – The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Romans 8:39, “Nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God.”

Isaiah 26:3-4 3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. 4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
Old 03-06-2023, 06:48 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

Deuteronomy 4:39 – So remember this and keep it firmly in mind: The Lord is God both in heaven and on earth, and there is no other.

When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him. — Proverbs 16:7

Proverbs 10:12 NIV Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:57 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29

Psalm 121:1-2 – I will lift up my eyes to the hills — from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

Isaiah 25:1 “[Praise to the LORD] LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.”
Old 03-08-2023, 06:28 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8

Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Psalm 62:1

Exodus 14:14 – The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.

Isaiah 40:31 – But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

James 1:5 – If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

Jeremiah 29:11 – "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Philippians 4:19 – And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 121:7 – The Lord will keep you from all harm – he will watch over your life.

Ephesians 5:1-2 NIV Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Old 03-09-2023, 06:06 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind" (Matthew 22:37).

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

Psalm 121:7-8 – The Lord will keep you from all harm — he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Isaiah 43:11 – I, I am the Lord, and besides me there is no savior.

“Since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet” (1 Thessalonians 5:8, NIV).

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.”
Old 03-10-2023, 05:42 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10

Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. 1 Peter 1:13

1 Peter 3:15 – But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. — Proverbs 14:31

Ephesians 3:16-21 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Old 03-11-2023, 06:34 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11

1 Corinthians 10:13 13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life – John 3:16

Mark 10:27, “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.”

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

1 Peter 5:6-11 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. 10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.
Old 03-12-2023, 07:01 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13

Psalm 86:6-7 – Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my cry for mercy. In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me.

Genesis 1:26 26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Deuteronomy 7:9 “Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.”
Old 03-13-2023, 07:00 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

2 Corinthians 5:21 – God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Psalm 34:4 4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path” (Psalm 119:105).
Old 03-14-2023, 06:27 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 14

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Psalm 105:4

Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." (Isaiah 1:18 KJV)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." (Matthew 22:37 NIV)

2 Corinthians 5:17 – Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Old 03-15-2023, 06:45 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 15

Philippians 2:3-4 – Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Psalm 80:7 – Restore us, O God Almighty; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.

2 Corinthians 5:21 – For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.” (Matthew 5:44)

Numbers 6:24-26 24 “ ‘ “The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ’

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10
Post New ThreadReply