Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-01-2022, 06:24 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - July

July 1

He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he. Deuteronomy 32:4

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Psalm 27:1 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

John 16:24 NIV Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2022, 06:36 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 2

Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Philippians 4:19 “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

2 Timothy 1:7 “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”

Psalms 27:1 “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”

And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. — 1 Thessalonians 5:14
Old 07-03-2022, 05:42 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 3

Luke 18:27 NIV Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32

Titus 3:4-5a – When God our Savior revealed his kindness and love, he saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy.

2 Chronicles 7:14 – If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Ephesians 6:10-18 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Jeremiah 29:11 'For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,' says the LORD, 'plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you Friend a future and a hope.'

Sing to the LORD, for he has done wonderful things. Make known his praise around the world. Isaiah 12:5
Old 07-04-2022, 06:11 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 4

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many. Matthew 20:28

Micah 6:8 "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

"And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. — Proverbs 2:6

2 Corinthians 3:17 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:22 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 5

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1

No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. 1 John 2:23

"He alone is my rock and my salvation: He is my fortress, I will never be shaken" (Psalm 62:2).

Isaiah 12:4 – Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done and proclaim that his name is exalted.

Isaiah 26:4 – Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. — Matthew 11:28–30

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." — Luke 18:27

Ephesians 4:29 NIV Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:22 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 6

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? —Psalm 56:3–4

Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world. Isaiah 12:5

"I can do EVERYTHING through Him who gives me strength" (Philippians 4:13).

Know this, my dear brothers and sisters: let every person be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger – for human anger doesn’t produce the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. — 1 John 1:7

Romans 12:9 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
Old 07-07-2022, 05:59 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 7

Psalm 18:30 – As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 – Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Micah 6:8 NIV He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Old 07-08-2022, 06:36 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 8

The Lord will rescue me from every evil assault, and He will bring me safely into His heavenly kingdom; to Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen. —2 Timothy 4:18

I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27

Nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. — Isaiah 55:8-9

1 John 4:19 NIV We love because he first loved us.

Isaiah 6:8 8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
Old 07-09-2022, 07:08 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 9

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. — Philippians 4:6

Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil: For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen. — Matthew 6:9-13

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Matthew 18:1-5 – At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me."

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. — Lamentations 3:22-23

We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Be strong and brave. Don’t be afraid of them. Don’t be frightened. The Lord your God will go with you. He will not leave you or forget you. —Deuteronomy 31:6

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. — Matthew 6:6
Old 07-10-2022, 06:53 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 10

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:10

Philippians 1:6 – He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Psalm 19:14 – Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Great and marvelous are your actions, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, 0 King of the nations. Revelation 15:3

Matthew 7:15 NIV "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

Come, let us sing to the LORD! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Psalm 95:1
Old 07-11-2022, 06:12 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 11

A happy heart is like good medicine. — Proverbs 17:22

Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. —Jeremiah 32:17

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. — Psalm 46:1

Come, let us tell of the LORD’s greatness; let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34:3
Old 07-12-2022, 06:01 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12

Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice. Proverbs 16:8

Isaiah 40:29-31 "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Proverbs 27:17 – As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.

Matthew 4:4 – Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Romans 8:28 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

1 Thessalonians 5:8-11 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:19 19 Do not quench the Spirit.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

"Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you." Isaiah 41:10

"Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Prov 3:6

The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always." 1 Chronicles 16:11

Mark 12:30 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:46 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 13

1 Peter 5:7 – Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. — Isaiah 41:10

God exalted him [Jesus] to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every other name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. —Philippians 2:9-11
Old 07-14-2022, 05:45 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 14

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. —James 1:2-3

Deuteronomy 31:6 6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

John 15:10 – [Jesus said,] "If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love."

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. — Colossians 3:1-2

1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9
Old 07-15-2022, 07:09 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 15

For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. Psalm 33:4

Proverbs 16:24 – Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.

Colossians 4:6 – Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.

Deuteronomy 8:6 6 Observe the commands of the Lord your God, walking in obedience to him and revering him.

For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. —2 Corinthians 12:9

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see." (Hebrews 11:1)
Post New ThreadReply