Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-16-2023, 04:44 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 16: Position yourself under My care and watchful eye. I will protect you and give you the courage to do all that is before you. You are My prized possession even when you feel like you have failed. The enemy of your soul will do what he can to discourage you, but I am with you to uphold and guide you. Psalm 17:5-7 Uphold my steps in Your paths, that my footsteps may not slip. I have called upon You, for You will hear me, O God; incline Your ear to me, and hear my speech. Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand, O You who save those who trust in You from those who rise up against them.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2023, 04:56 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 17: Your kindness is never wasted; it will produce a far greater reward than you could ever expect or imagine. The law of sowing and reaping is a given and cannot be denied. Never regret acts of unselfishness regardless of what others do with your generosity. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 02-18-2023, 07:13 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 18: Please listen to My still small voice, says the Lord. I am going to direct you to change some things in your routine and the way you do business that may not make sense to you at the moment, but will bear fruit in the long run. I will open doors that have been shut and will shut doors that should not be open. Take these changes in stride, and clarity will follow. Revelation 3:8 I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Old 02-19-2023, 07:41 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 19: Your hard work will pay off if you refuse to get discouraged. Do not give up. It is time to press through the obstacles that you face. I am with you to help you achieve My goals and purposes in your life. Only believe! I am with those whose hearts are set on fulfilling My will, says the Lord. Psalm 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
Old 02-20-2023, 06:25 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 20: When you feel disoriented, quiet your soul and do not be afraid. Reorient yourself to the reality of your surroundings and situation, and begin again. You are living in extraordinary times that can be difficult to discern. Settle yourself in the truth of My word and the reality of My Spirit. Psalm 131:2 Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with his mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me.
Old 02-21-2023, 05:58 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 21: For those who are tired and weary from shouldering great responsibilities, I say REST. Take the time from your busyness to be quiet and relax. But, also know that to whom much is required, much is given. I see your diligence and reward your faithfulness. 2 Samuel 22:21 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands He has recompensed me.
Old 02-22-2023, 05:35 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 22: The decisions you make at this time will produce extraordinary consequences that will either help you tremendously or hinder you. Seek My face to know what you should do in every situation, says the Lord. I will give you the wisdom necessary to make good choices. The Serenity Prayer: God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
Old 02-23-2023, 06:01 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 23: Let My glory be known in all that you are and all that you do. Rise above flesh reactions so that My light can shine through the darkness around you. You are My emissary on the earth so that others can find their way to everlasting life. It is up to you to be a worthy representative, says the Lord. 1 Corinthians 10:31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
Old 02-24-2023, 05:32 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 24: Refuse to allow the stress of your circumstances to get you down. You already know that I am with you to direct your steps and give you wisdom in all things. So, settle down. You can believe in yourself when you really do believe in Me, says the Lord. Be encouraged. Psalm 42:5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.
Old 02-25-2023, 05:32 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 25: Beloved, rest in the assurance that I know your circumstances and the things that are a concern to you, and I will help you through every difficult challenge in your life. Put your trust completely in Me to do for you what you cannot do for yourself. Lean on Me, says the Lord. Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:09 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 26: Do not just look, but see! Open your eyes to see, know, and understand your place in My kingdom; your purpose and destiny. This means that you have to go beyond interest in your worldly condition, position, and existence to become one with Me, says the Lord. You will be delighted when you can actually see through My eyes. Matthew 13:13 Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
Old 02-27-2023, 06:30 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27: When you plan for the future, be sure to hold your plan loosely as with an open hand. You cannot predict the outcome of the days ahead; you can only use your past experiences as a guide. You must ask for wisdom and guidance by entering into My presence. I will give you the answers you need when you need them, says the Lord. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Old 02-28-2023, 06:07 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 28: Exercise awareness of your environment and stay protected. There are people who will take advantage of you if you are not careful. You do not have to be disagreeable or unpleasant, but you do have to be vigilant. Remain connected to Me, says the Lord, and I will alert you of danger. John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
Post New ThreadReply