Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-01-2023, 01:54 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - September

September 1

“A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.” Proverbs 15:1

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1-2

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

1 John 5:21 Dear children, keep yourselves from idols.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2023, 06:34 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2

Luke 18:16-17 – Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

Psalm 25:4-5 – Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." — Matthew 7:1-2

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. Psalms 18:2
Old 09-03-2023, 07:09 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3

Jeremiah 33:3 – Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Psalm 91:2 – I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. — James 1:19-20

Psalm 119:64 “The earth is filled with your love, LORD; teach me your decrees.”

You are my strength; I wait for You to rescue me, for You, O God, are my fortress. Psalms 59:9
Old 09-04-2023, 06:43 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4

A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25

Ephesians 6:10-18a – Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication.

Nehemiah 9:5 – "Stand up and praise the Lord your God, who is from everlasting to everlasting. Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise."

Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. — Romans 4:7

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Old 09-05-2023, 07:17 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 5

Psalm 90:12 – Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body — whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free — and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. 1 Corinthians 12:12–14

The poor man and the oppressor have this in common: The Lord gives sight to the eyes of both. — Proverbs 29:13

Then Jesus said, “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Old 09-06-2023, 07:33 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 6

“I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.” Philippians 4:12

Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 2 Timothy 2:22

"There is an appointed time for everything. And a season for every event under heaven" (Ecclesiastes 3:1).

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Matthew 6:26-27 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
Old 09-07-2023, 05:38 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 7

I say to the LORD, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” Psalm 16:2

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 – Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

2 Corinthians 9:8 – And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.

John 14:23 “Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”
Old 09-08-2023, 06:10 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 8

Psalm 119:103 – How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Jeremiah 15:16 – Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; for I am called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)

Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend. Proverbs 27:17
Old 09-09-2023, 05:41 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9

Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16

2 Chronicles 20:6b – You (Lord) are powerful and mighty; no one can stand against you!

1 John 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. 1 Timothy 4:12
Old 09-10-2023, 07:41 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10

Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control. Proverbs 25:28

Hebrews 11:6 – Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. — Ephesians 4:32

Ecclesiastes 5:19 When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work -- this is a gift of God.

Psalms 127:1 1 Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.

Titus 2:2 “Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love and in endurance.”
Old 09-11-2023, 06:05 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11

Ephesians 4:26-27, “In your anger do not sin, Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, an do not give the Devil a foothold.”

2 Thessalonians 3:16 – Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Psalm 94:19 – When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Jeremiah 17:7 – But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.

1 Peter 2:9 – But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Isaiah 46:4 “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”
Old 09-12-2023, 06:17 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Psalm 10:14 – You, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.

Isaiah 41:13 – For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

“Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” (Psalm 90:12)

The glory of young men is their strength, gray hair the splendor of the old. — Proverbs 20:29

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock. Isaiah 26:4
Old 09-13-2023, 07:04 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13

Jeremiah 29:11 – "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. — 1 Peter 2:16

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you. Deuteronomy 31:8
Old 09-14-2023, 06:36 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14

Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live. 1 Corinthians 8:6

Isaiah 55:9 – For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

1 Kings 22:5 – But Jehoshaphat also said to the king of Israel, "First seek the counsel of the Lord."

Romans 8:26b – For we do not know how we ought to pray; the Spirit himself pleads with God for us in groans that words cannot express.

Jeremiah 29:11 "I know the plans I have for you: plans for your welfare and not for calamity, to give you a future and a hope."

The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. — Psalm 103:8
Old 09-15-2023, 06:11 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15

Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Luke 1:37 – For with God nothing will be impossible.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. Psalms 19:14
Post New ThreadReply