Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-16-2023, 01:05 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 16: Strive to keep your life as simple as you possibly can. It is the complexity of life that creates confusion and discombobulation. The important thing is to maintain your relationship with Me, says the Lord. Out of one mind, one focus, one purpose springs quality of life everlasting. Galatians 6:8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2023, 05:08 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 17: Pay attention to what you sow into the lives of others and refuse to allow seeds of disapproval and contempt to take root. The truth is that you will not enjoy the harvest of bad seeds. You will enjoy the harvest of the seeds sown in the kindness and respect that you show others. Be mindful of how you treat those around you. Galatians 6:7-9 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Old 11-18-2023, 05:54 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 18: Order and continuity in your life set the stage for peace and tranquility. You cannot do anything about areas where you have no authority, but you can do something about where you live and who you are. It will become a reality when you walk in the Spirit of the Lord and allow Him to be a dominant force in your life. John 14:25-27 These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Old 11-19-2023, 06:43 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 19: You have faced difficulty and uncertainty in your transition into this new season, but now things will smooth out somewhat as you are able to see more clearly the path that you are on. Resist every temptation to be afraid of what the future will bring. Stay present with Me, says the Lord. Trust and obey! Psalm 9:10 And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.
Old 11-20-2023, 05:05 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 20: You can make plans for the future and do your best to achieve your goals, but there will be surprises along the way. Your best course of action is to trust Me completely because I hold your future in My hands, says the Lord. And, I will show you the way to fulfill My purposes for your life. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Old 11-21-2023, 05:30 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 21: There is a higher level of spiritual purity and perfection for you to explore. Refuse to get stuck in what you already know. Reach beyond what you consider to be your limits. You are entering a season of discovery and spiritual growth, says the Lord. Make the most of it. Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Old 11-21-2023, 11:31 PM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 22: You are in the process of wrapping up loose ends. You will be able to conclude and carry out plans that are still in the works before entering the new spiritual season. I will give you the wisdom and help that you need to accomplish what you have set out to do. There is no need to be stressed out. Only believe, says the Lord. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Old 11-23-2023, 01:42 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 23: The things that you have speculated and been worried about will take care of themselves. Quiet your soul and go through the day by My grace, says the Lord. My grace is sufficient. Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Old 11-24-2023, 05:15 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 24: This is not only a time to be thankful, but also a time to forgive those who have used, abused or offended you in any way. Cleanse your heart of the darkness that comes with malice, and set your heart on allowing My light to shine through you, says the Lord. Ephesians 4:31-32 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.
Old 11-25-2023, 05:10 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 25: Evaluate where you have been and where you are going spiritually as you prepare for entry into the new season. Make peace with yourself and others so that you do not take any baggage from the past with you. A new day is dawning, so deal with issues that will hold you back from optimum harmony and joy. Isaiah 55:12 For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before you, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Old 11-25-2023, 11:12 PM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 26: I have sanctified and set you aside for Myself, separated from the world and worldly values to spiritual and eternal values. I am raising up a people whose hearts wholly belong to Me without compromise or hypocrisy. You are called by My name and no other. Be one with Me, says the Lord. Isaiah 43:7 Everyone who is called by My name, whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.
Old 11-27-2023, 06:25 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 27: When you feel overwhelmed, remember that I am with you to lead, guide, direct and protect you, says the Lord. All you have to do is take one step at a time; one day at a time. Refuse to worry about tomorrow. Just do what has been set before you to accomplish today. Matthew 6:25-27 Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
Old 11-28-2023, 05:09 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 28: This is a time to be prudent with your resources. I speak of your time, energy, and finances. Take care to not over estimate or extend beyond what is reasonable. Set your parameters and do what you can to stay within those boundaries. You will be glad you did. Proverbs 22:1-3 A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold. The rich and the poor have this in common, the Lord is the maker of them all. A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished.
Old 11-29-2023, 06:17 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 29: Like an arrow that flies straight to hit its mark is the willingness of an obedient heart. You are living in perilous times that will require a listening ear and a heart of obedience to do My will, says the Lord. There is much to be done, and some of the things I require might seem unreasonable or even bizarre, but I need you to trust Me completely without wavering. Isaiah 50:10 Who among you fears the Lord? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the Lord and rely upon his God.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 11-30-2023, 02:53 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 30: Do not worry about the future. Whatever you think it is going to be or might be is only conjecture. Stay current and deal with issues as they arise today. I am with you this day and right now. Make the most of it and leave the rest to Me, says the Lord. Matthew 6:25-27 Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
Post New ThreadReply