Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2024, 05:55 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June

June 1: You are on the cusp of making decisions that will alter your life in dramatic ways. Take your time and be sure that what you are planning will be in your best interest in the long run. This time in your life is pivotal and can either be of great benefit or potential disaster. Position yourself to be led by My Spirit, says the Lord. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2024, 06:32 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2: Many of you are exhausted from a relentless onslaught that kept you from thriving. You must come away from all the noise and seek solace in My presence, says the Lord. Come and be revived and rejuvenated, be at peace. 1 Peter 3:11 Let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.
Old 06-03-2024, 06:29 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3: This is a time when you can receive revelation and understanding of things that have been unclear. But, you must set yourself in a position to receive by quieting your soul and listening for My still small voice. What you glean from this revelation will set you free, says the Lord. John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:13 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4: You will have breakthrough in places that you have not considered to be significant until now. It will be circumstances that you believe you have no control over or that you have learned to live with. But, I would have you be free of all hindrances that keep you from thriving spiritually, says the Lord. Freedom awaits! Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Old 06-05-2024, 05:43 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5: Never fear. I will show you the way to resolve every issue that seems beyond your ability to solve. When you get afraid, remember the times that I have rescued you and set you on the right path again, and access that level of faith. Refuse to allow difficulties to become a road block instead of a detour. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:34 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6: I have given you the strength and endurance to face every challenge that comes your way, says the Lord. All you have to do is rise above fear and dread in the confidence that you can do all that is necessary. This will require a reset in your thinking. It is a time to rise above the doubt and condemnation that comes against you. The enemy of your soul will do everything possible to keep you down, but I will do everything possible to raise you up. Ephesians 6:11-13 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Old 06-07-2024, 07:02 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7: Procrastination is your enemy and will result in regret. There are things you must deal with or suffer the consequences. There is nothing to gain by putting off for tomorrow the things you should do today. Refuse to allow your flesh to override righteousness in the Spirit. Obedience to My leading will result in peace and protection, says the Lord. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Old 06-08-2024, 05:43 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8: You are making progress even though it seems like one inch at a time. Do not get discouraged when you feel you are moving at a snail pace. Stay focused on things that really matter, especially in the realm of the spirit. Lean on Me, says the Lord, and trust Me to be with you all the way. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 06-09-2024, 03:05 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9: Walk in the light of life in the Spirit. I hear your cries for revival, and yet you often feed on that which brings spiritual death. You set your mind and thoughts on things that tie you to the world and deplete your vitality. Rise up now and seek to be established in new life and power that only comes through relationship with Me, says the Lord. Then you will be revived. Ephesians 5:14 Therefore He says: Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light.
Old 06-10-2024, 05:00 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10: Change is in the air, which will give you a chance to adjust and deal with things you have put off. It will be a season of cleansing and purification that will produce a level of freedom you have not experienced for some time. This will be a golden opportunity to purge or get rid of that which is impure or undesirable in yourself and in your surroundings. Go forth in the confidence that I am with you always, says the Lord. Matthew 28:20b And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.
Old 06-11-2024, 06:13 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11: You are concerned about many things, most of which are completely out of your control. I would have you be at peace, knowing that I am God who hears your prayers and supplications. Yours is not so much to do as to believe that I am with you and for you. Never doubt My presence and ability to undertake on your behalf, says the Lord. John 20:29 Jesus said to him: Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:52 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12: You have gained momentum and are making progress. Keep moving forward, and refuse to allow anything to hold you back. I am your very present help in these times, says the Lord. Keep your chin up, and refuse to get overwhelmed. Remember, one step at a time; one day at a time. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
Old 06-13-2024, 05:17 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13: Continue to strive to be the best you can be. Use your defeats as a springboard to better understanding, and use your victories to encourage yourself. Use this time of extremes for self-examination in order to streamline your efforts. Believe it or not you are making progress. Philippians 3:15-16 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
Old 06-14-2024, 04:45 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14: Stop worrying and take action. There are solutions to your problems, but you have to decide the best course of action. Do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Be brave, be strong, and take the first step. Fear and laziness are your enemies. Just do what needs to be done. Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.
Old 06-15-2024, 06:39 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15: There are things you can do to help yourself and others that you are only vaguely aware of. Quiet your soul and allow truth to come so that you can see the path you must take. You are never alone; I am with you always, says the Lord. I will light your path. Psalm 119:105-106 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I have sworn and confirmed that I will keep Your righteous judgments.
Post New ThreadReply